Organic reach: How do you boost yours? It’s one of those things that you might find to be a mystery, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Today we’re talking to Rebekah Radice, a social media strategist and the Chief Marketing Officer of Post Planner. With her help and expertise, Post Planner managed to double their Facebook organic reach.
Rebekah has one of the top 10 social media blogs for 2015 and 2016, according to Social Media Examiner. She’s the author of the e-book, Shine Online, and she has been featured on NBC, Social Media Today, Steam Feed, Maximize Social Business, and others. She’s also a keynote speaker and is passionate about educating entrepreneurs and future business leaders.
Some of the topics that you’ll hear discussed today include:
- Some information about Post Planner, as well as details on what Rebekah’s position as CMO entails.
- The biggest challenge with Facebook that marketers struggle to resolve.
- How Post Planner has achieved such great success with Facebook, and why organic growth is their main focus.
- How having big, crazy goals and a narrow focus contributed to Post Planner’s success.
- The importance of visual marketing and letting your personality shine through in your content.
- Rebekah’s advice for marketers who want to improve their Facebook organic reach.
Rebekah on Twitter
If you liked today’s show, please subscribe to the Actionable Content Marketing podcast!