What triggers your readers to buy? How can you write better calls to action and get more conversions? Today weâ€™re going to be talking to Roger Dooley, the brains behind the book Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers With Neuromarketing. He also writes the Neuromarketing blog and regularly contributes to Entrepreneur and Forbes about neuromarketing. What is neuromarketing, and how can you use it to connect with your audience and get better results? Thatâ€™s what weâ€™re going to be talking to Roger about today. You wonâ€™t want to miss it!
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- How Roger defines neuromarketing, the different types of neuromarketing, and how large and small businesses take advantage of the different types.
- Some of the principles of why neuromarketing techniques work, including social proof, authority, and reciprocity.
- Rogerâ€™s thoughts on case studies, emotions, and the words that potential customers and marketing professionals use.
- Why itâ€™s important to understand your target buyerâ€™s unconscious needs as well as their conscious needs.
- Rogerâ€™s best tips on building trust with your audience.
- How to turn your fans into buyers and how to create effective calls to action.
- Rogerâ€™s advice to a marketer who is just starting out in learning about and implementing some neuromarketing techniques.
Roger on Entrepreneur
Roger on Forbes
Robert Cialdiniâ€™s Pre-Suasion
The Persuasion Slide