How do you deliver traffic to your blog? How do you move from chasing an audience to attracting and keeping one?
Today, we’re talking to Jeff Bullas, an internationally renowned speaker on digital marketing, including social media, blogging, and brand building. His mission is to help people win at business and life in the digital world through the art of storytelling.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Storytelling: If people forget what you told them, they won’t forget how you made them feel
- Marketers in different countries face the same problems; they all want more traffic and conversions
- How Jeff took a $10 investment to generate more than 25 million visitors
- Books and blogs that inspired Jeff
- Build credibility and create content
- Description of Jeff’s virtual team; how he avoids the office because it feels like work instead of fun
- Make your brand memorable
- Connection between storytelling, social media, and driving traffic to your blog
- Make your audience the hero of a journey; convince people that they are capable
- With traffic, you have to earn and own it to convert it to leads and sales
- Passion and purpose is not a destination, it’s a calling and journey
- Develop a daily routine that becomes a habit
- Where to start: Ask yourself, Why am I here? What’s my passionate purpose?