How can you grow your website to become the world’s largest in your niche? Traffic without conversions does not let you influence profitable customer action, which marketing is designed to do. How can you get more results from your Website traffic? Marketing automation with Google provides prospective customers with what they want and when they need it to help influence their purchase decisions.
Today, we’re talking to Mike Danner, vice president of digital marketing at Ancient Nutrition. He helped the company’s Website, Dr. Axe, become the largest natural health Website in the world and generate about 19 million unique visits each month.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Ancient Nutrition and Dr. Axe help educate and provide supplements for those who want a natural approach
- Ancient Nutrition is progressive and doing things right to grow its Website
- Every generation requires its own revolution; current generation is focused on sustainable farming and getting rid of big manufacturing lines
- Ancient Nutrition evolved out of passion and vision to become #1 natural health Website in the world and buy Whole Foods some day
- Organic and surge approach through success leaving clues; seek the best and biggest to mimic
- Use automation to help increase conversions; automation through ClickFunnels improved growth for Ancient Nutrition
- Focus on the return received from training, not the cost of the training
- Organize, optimize, customize when building automation
- Funnels that trigger journeys include micro-intense steps (cart abandonment)
- Review and analyze data to make decisions; phases of data absorption, monitoring, and testing - experimentation and exploitation
- Shiny objects are fun, but deploy something to earn money
- Marketing Automation and Integrative/Holistic Approach to Testing Program: How often are you going to test? What are you going to do with the data?
- If brand new to marketing automation, anchor toward your goals; make as much as you can evergreen, and automation’s only as good as the multiplier