Is your email inbox out of control? Are you always clicking delete, spam, or unsubscribe? Brands and marketers need to minimize makeshift marketing to improve open rates, engagement, and relationships with subscribers and customers.
Today’s guest is Cameron Cegala, co-founder and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of AdKaddy. Cameron describes how AdKaddy, a startup experiencing significant growth on a small budget, stays organized.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Entrepreneurship: Hyper-focused to multi-functions
- AdKaddy: Addresses interruption caused by abundant advertising
- Why not unsubscribe? Fear of missing out (FOMO) and love for brands
- Control communication process by conveniently receiving messages
- Content vs. Context: Shoppers want coupons, others want brand’s backstory
- AdKaddy: Organizes everything by brand and automatically sorts related emails
- State of Mind: Discovery process of feeding people ads is interruptive
- Email Marketing: Broken model and better ways to communicate with customers
- Connecting Consumers and Brands: Sweepstakes, earned media, Facebook ads
- Getting Started on a Small Budget: Be thoughtful about where to put dollars
- Google Drive, Trello, Slack: Leverage tools and strengths to stay on task
- Advice for Entrepreneurs: Be comfortable feeling out of your league; and learn from others