Different industries directly impact the marketing processes, tactics, and tools that prevent marketers from being productive, organized, and focused. Is your industry leading or bleeding marketing and technology consumption?
Today’s guest is Ted Horan, vice president of marketing in eCommerce at RDO Equipment Company. Ted describes how the company overcomes makeshift marketing to be a leader in the construction and agriculture industry.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Candid CoSchedule Customer: What works and what doesn’t with tool
- Farmer to Founder: Ron Offutt’s entrepreneurial spirit for equipment business
- Evolution of Equipment Industry: Sales-heavy, outdated, one-man operation
- Catch up vs. Keep up: Create digital presence to sell more and be relevant
- Ultimate Goal: Become a strategic partner with those driving revenue every day
- Ever-changing Tech Environment: Rely on tools to react, pivot, and adapt
- Pop-up Projects: Prioritizing flow of ideas and fire drills depends on budget, resources, and capacity
- Qualifiers: Find tools to manage/optimize workflow in a way that makes sense
- Are you winning? Surround yourself with a strong team and necessary skill sets