Marketing is sometimes sensationalized, especially when media publications feature huge brands with huge budgets. In reality, most marketers come from small brands with small budgets. They need to be scrappy to get noticed, but with fewer resources.
Today’s guest is Andie Coupland, product marketing manager at Totara Learning. She describes how small brands with small budgets can achieve colossal results by avoiding makeshift marketing.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Game Plan: Strategies for marketing goals, product fit, and brand messaging
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) vs. Objectives and Key Results (OKRs): Different approaches for deliverables to measure results of goals and objectives
- Stop Fighting Fires: Stay agile to remain focused on your quarterly priorities
- Keep on Track: Processes in place to stay organized and meet deadlines
- Productivity Pressure: Marketing is getting more done with fewer resources
- Shift in Mindset: Always ask why you’re doing something as a leader/manager
- Andie’s Advice: Find the right tool(s) and learn how to use them to meet your company’s marketing needs right now