It’s good enough. Usually, “good enough” isn’t enough to solve problems for employees and customers.
Today’s guest is Brianne Hoffman, senior marketing and communications manager at Wanzek Construction. She offers advice on how to avoid makeshift marketing to improve productivity.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Internal and External Marketing and Communications: Create strategies that grab and engage target audience
- Wanzek Construction: Builds and maintains industrial wind turbines, solar farms
- Plan Persona and Associate with Audience: Long-term projects decrease need for brand new business and customers
- #1 Priority: Safety is cornerstone of Wanzek Construction’s people and property
- Core Values and Work Culture: Big, happy family
- 7 Internal Beliefs: Protect, Trust, Talent, Information, Integrity, Communication, and Profit
- Fist Bump App: Callouts to coworkers for a job well done
- Content Pillars: Document marketing and communication goals and game plan
- Plan in advance to help anticipate and alleviate fire drills and pop-up projects
- Weekly Summary: Reinforce and reflect on list of accomplishments
- Pressure to do more, with less: Identify inefficiencies to shift responsibilities, and find tools that get things done faster
- Wanzek Way: Be the best and deliver excellence
- Back to the Drawing Board: What do you think we should do?
- Marketing and Communication Metrics: Track popular posts, recruitment campaigns, followers, and more