You are probably including a call to action on each piece of content, but are you optimizing them as part of your marketing strategy? Even more importantly, are your calls to action placing your prospects well into what today’s guest calls the “marketing funnel”?
Alex Brazeau, the public relations manager at Corel, is going to share his story of how he and his team members optimize content, create great calls to action, and use a marketing funnel to draw in prospects into conversions.
Some of the topics you’ll hear about on today’s show include:
- What Corel does and all about Alex’s role there.
- How Alex keeps everything organized.
- The marketing funnel framework, from focusing on potential customer problems through comparing, acting, converting, and retaining the customer.
- The biggest problems Alex faced when mapping out his funnel, as well as how he resolved the issues.
- An example of what a marketing campaign might look like when using the marketing funnel.
- The results that Alex has achieved with his marketing funnel.
- Alex’s best advice for a marketer looking to implement a similar framework.
The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
Special Offer on the Corel Photo Video Bundle
If you liked today’s show, please subscribe on iTunes to The Actionable Content Marketing Podcast! The podcast is also available on SoundCloud, Stitcher, and Google Play.
Or subscribe to receive new podcasts via email.