When it comes to marketing, all of us want to work smarter and faster. In order to do that, marketers need to have not only the know-how, but also excellent project management and organization skills. Today we’re talking to the guy who literally wrote the book on agile marketing, Jeff Julian. Jeff is the co-founder of Enterprise Marketer, the author of Agile Marketing: Building Endurance for Your Content Marketing Team, and an event speaker. Today he’ll tell us all about how to boost your efficiency and become more agile as a marketer.
Some of the topics we’ll talk about today include:
- What Enterprise Marketer is and what Jeff does there.
- The definition of Agile Marketing and how Jeff has used it in his career. He also explains how the team works and defines some of the jargon that goes along with Agile Marketing.
- The importance of scheduling and consistency.
- Ways to estimate how long a project will take.
- Tips on breaking down a project and assigning it to team members.
- Why being specialized in more than one thing is vital to the success of the Agile Marketing team.
- Jeff’s thoughts on taking baby steps when it comes to marketing. Where can you start so you’re headed toward achieving your goals?
- Tips on hitting a deadline, delegating work, incentivizing your team members, and ending a project.
Jeff on Twitter
Lucy on the chocolate line
If you liked today’s show, please subscribe on iTunes to The Actionable Content Marketing Podcast! The podcast is also available on SoundCloud, Stitcher, and Google Play.
Or subscribe to receive new podcasts via email.