Do you ever wish you had another set of hands to help you create content? More marketers are hoping to create not only more content, but more valuable content. Training and hiring freelancers can help you make that happen.
Today’s guest, Kaleigh Moore, is a successful freelance writer who works with marketers to make their clients more successful. She’s written for Entrepreneur, Inc.com, and other well-known publications. Today Kaleigh will talk to our listeners about why you might need a freelancer, some best practices in using a freelancer to help with content creation, and how to best grow your relationship with your freelancer.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- How Kaleigh helps marketers as a freelance writer, as well as why freelancers can be useful when creating the most effective types of content.
- Some specific situations that would make a freelancer the best choice for completing the work, as well as reasons why a freelancer would be more beneficial than using someone in-house.
- How marketing teams can help freelancers create marketable, valuable content. Kaylee talks about what freelancers need from marketers so the content is created more effectively.
- What you might want to look for in a freelancer so your needs are met.
- An ideal workflow that works well for freelancers.
- Kaleigh’s thought on outlining and how having one can make the process much more efficient.
- Some frameworks that are great for collaborating on content.
- Advice on where to start and what to look for when hiring a freelancer.
- Good ways for freelancers to put their names out so marketers can find them.
Kaleigh on LinkedIn
If you liked today’s show, please subscribe on iTunes to The Actionable Content Marketing Podcast! The podcast is also available on SoundCloud, Stitcher, and Google Play.
Or subscribe to receive new podcasts via email.