Who’s on your short list of marketing influencers for thought leadership and mentorship? Which company brands do you gravitate toward because of their unique value propositions and authentic connection with customers?
Today, my guest is Ken Moskowitz, founder and CEO of Ad Zombies. Ken shares insights on brand creation and challenges marketers to bring entertainment, humor, and storytelling into their content.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Passion for Production: From creating commercials as a child and dreaming of being the best disc jockey to turning into a zombie
- Conversions and Reconstruction: Ad Zombies came to life by accident after discovering need to rewrite ad copy to connect with specific customers
- Origin and Evolution: Ad Zombies’ brand positioning of world’s best flat-fee ad copywriting service changes to writing words that sell anything
- More than 103,000 Ad Zombies followers on Facebook attributed to mix of wordsmithing skills and engaging audience to evoke emotional responses
- Missing mark to make memorable ads: Stories and visual noise connect and convert consumers through brand awareness
- Where to start: Consistent messaging peppered through channels; view consumer’s perspective, and take the plunge to try something new