Marketers are expected to do more without increasing headcount and know how to use marketing tools and technology (MarTech). Change is inevitable, and embracing it can help marketers succeed.
Today’s guests are G5’s Marketing Campaign Manager Celena Canode and Content Marketing Manager Emily Pick.They offer insight on how a hub and spoke content model promotes and delivers marketing content to get major results.G5’s goal is to help clients increase exposure and achieve peak occupancies via digital marketing for self-storage, multifamily, and senior living verticals.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Day-in-the-Life of G5 Marketers: Multi-purpose, do everything, always changing, never concentrate on one task for too long
- Norm for Marketers: Set aside time to focus; be agile to adapt to the unexpected
- Open Office Space: Remove distractions, find a place to hide, or work remotely
- Marketing Strategy: Streamline plans and align tasks with business goals
- Vertical Leads: Identify pain points, develop tactical side of strategy, and provide value through content and education to overcome challenges
- Hub and Spoke Model: Distribution plans consider channels, how to share and amplify content, and empower internal teams to appropriately use content
- Marketing Analytics: G5 uses Salesforce and Pardot to track goals and KPIs
- G5 selected CoSchedule to consolidate and centralize tasks, schedules, and staff to provide visibility and accountability
- Lattices, not Ladders: Are you willing to move and take a different position?