Do you spend more time coordinating or completing your work? Marketers need to create content that matters to their target audience. If the content is not valuable, then it’s worthless to waste their time and yours.
Today’s guest is Sean Gordon, marketing manager at Vanguard Charitable. Sean shares how a simple and agile “placemats” framework plans and delivers high-value projects. When clients expect more from Sean and his team, they expect more from themselves.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Search for Efficiencies and Maximize Resources: Unintentional but not uncommon to use makeshift marketing
- Marketing and Planning Process: Vanguard Charitable sponsors and uses donor-advised funds (DAFs) to strategically think about charitable activities
- Operational Communications: Conduct grant research, communicate with nonprofits, and reach donors
- Placemats Framework: Set strategic vision of goals to achieve; execute, and adapt when necessary
- Prioritize/Deprioritize: Get more done, or do most valuable work
- Value of Agile. Setbacks happen; accept, learn, and try something else next time
- Successful Solutions: Leverage CoSchedule and other tools to communicate with clients and donors