Struggling to work from home? Not sure how to adjust to a remote working lifestyle? Do you need some timely and helpful tips to stay positive and productive?
Today’s guest is Timur Valishev, co-founder and CEO of JivoChat, a simple yet comprehensive messaging chat app. Timur’s company has talented staff all over the world, so he has extensive experience with remote working and managing remote teams. Bottom Line: It works. Manage to stay alive and grow.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- JivoChat: Messenger for teams to communicate with clients across all channels
- JivoChat’s Goal: Be more effective at handling multiple inquiries, calls, reminders
- Why remote staff and physical office? Temporary option turned permanent perk
- Competing for Talent: Option to work remotely is main way to hire the best staff
- Marketing in Local Markets: Working in America, Asia, Africa, and India for ROI
- U.S. Market: Primary source of revenue internationally, but burns more cash
- Lessons Learned: Conduct as many trial-and-error experiments as possible
- Most Common Fear: Remote staff is not working, but doing everything else
- Remote Work: Not for everyone; requires self-motivation and discipline
- What are outcomes of work, rather than maintaining the illusion of being busy?
- Scouting Talent: Find and accommodate remote freelancers via specific sites
- Misconception: Money is not always saved working remotely or by paying less